Welcome to the St. Vincent Pallotti Retreat Center!
The Pallottine Fathers and Brothers are committed to serving the youth, young adults, and other groups of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee and beyond. We are happy to assist you in planning a group retreat, a meeting, or a day of reflection. For more information, contact Maureen Rotramel, Program Director at [email protected].
We are able to accommodate up to 50 people and provide all meals.
- 50 individual beds in 13 shared rooms with 2-5 people per room
- All bedrooms have attached bathrooms, 12 rooms have private baths
- Pillows, mattress pad, comforter, sheets/pillowcase, towel, and washcloth
- Bedrooms are comfortably furnished with a desk, chair and reading chair
- Luggage racks are also provided in rooms
- Dining room with buffet-style serving area provides delicious meals
- Coffee station (snacks are not provided -- they need to be provided by group)
- Chapel and a priest is available to schedule for Masses and or reconciliation
- Spacious "Great Room" with fireplace
- Projection screen, surround-sound, DVD player
- Main level living room with fireplace
- Smaller break-out rooms are available